Piura Airport Master Development Plan. (MDP)
To expand infrastructure, improve services and safety of air passengers, in order to improve regional connectivity to boost Piura's competitiveness and development.
- Construction of New Passenger Terminal
- Construction of New Cargo Terminal
- Extension of Runway 01-19
- Construction of Taxiways
- Compliance with ICAO regulations
- General, Terminal and Cargo Aprons
- Aircraft Maintenance Facilities
- Airport Maintenance and Waste Management Facilities
- Airport Rescue and Firefighting Station
- Parking, Access and Roadways
- Fuel Farm
- MDP was approved on Febrary 08,2013.
- On August 31,2018. AdP presented to MTC the Update of the Master Development Plan.
- Request for land has been submitted and waiting for the MTC to hand it over.
- This project was include with code 2413168 at Multiannual Program of Investments 2019-2021 (MPI). MPI Approved with Ministerial Resolution RM 320-2018-MTC on May 8,2018.